- In India, the Baahubali 2: The Conclusion film will debut on April 28 worldwide, and it will be accompanied by a big VR campaign as well that will promote the film and tell a side story in a VR-animated universe.
- Arka Media Works, which is making the film, is collaborating with Advanced Micro Devices and Amazon on the VR experience, and they are showing it this week at the Tribeca Immersive program.
- Koduri said he hopes the VR experience will drive more interest in the film, which is already very popular.
- In the VR experience, fans can ride horses, fight battles, and interactively engage with Baahubali, making this the first full VR experience for any film in India.
- “In the final sequence of the VR experience, you’ll come face to face with the hero of the film,” Koduri said.
@UploadVR: “AMD is pairing with Bollywood to bring #VR greater viability. via @VentureBeat” open tweet »