- Apple Testing Augmented Reality ‘Smart Glasses’ That Connect to iPhone was last modified: November 14th, 2016 by applenws
- Apple’s glasses sound similar to Google Glass, the head-mounted display that Google first introduced in 2013.
- As part of its effort to expand further into wearable devices, Apple is working on a set of smart glasses, reports Bloomberg.
- Apple has contacted potential suppliers about its glasses project and has ordered “small quantities” of near-eye displays, suggesting the project is in the exploratory prototyping phase of development.
- Citing sources familiar with Apple’s plans, the site says the smart glasses would connect wirelessly to the iPhone, much like the Apple Watch, and would display “images and other information” to the wearer.
@applenws: “Apple Testing Augmented Reality ‘Smart Glasses’ That Connect to iPhone” open tweet »