- “Speak 3D” is the slogan of Kubity, the first smart viewer that allows users to share SketchUp and Revit models on any device via the web, desktop app or mobile app.
- The most up-to-date iteration of Kubity — version 4.0 — allows users to explore any model that has been shared with them by simply scanning its dedicated QR code.
- You can export your SketchUp model to your cell phone in seconds using Kubity’s in-built QR code.
- Kubity currently supports SKP (SketchUp) files up to 1 GB in size, while Revit models can be converted for viewing purposes using the free rvt2skp plug-in.
- Kubity offers online access to its features for free with a 20-minute viewing limit per model.
@RickKing16: “Apps for Architects: Instantly Convert, Share and Visualize Any SketchUp or Revit Model #vr” open tweet »