- Today Appy Pie has announced the launch of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) features into its platform, enabling small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) to integrate immersive technology into their apps.
- Users don’t require any coding experience or skills to incorporate various VR and AR features into their Android and iOS apps.
- “We are proud to announce that we are the first DIY app platform to offer VR and AR features,” said Abhinav Girdhar CEO and Founder of Appy Pie.
- With these new features, we are democratizing VR and AR, allowing small businesses to enhance their customer experience and better stand out from the competition.
- As further apps begin to integrate VR and AR features, VRFocus will keep you updated.
@ajlfx: “Cloud-based #App Builder @AppyPieInc Adds #VR & #AR Features to Platform:” open tweet »