- If you own one of a select few Samsung smartphones and haven’t yet tried a Samsung Gear VR headset, you’re missing out.
- Honestly, I thought it was just going to be an all-plastic, Samsung-branded Google Cardboard, but the Gear VR delivers an Oculus-powered virtual-reality experience that’s pretty exceptional.
- Although the Gear VR’s side-mounted touchpad is OK for navigating menus and such, it’s definitely not the best choice for games.
- Now for the bad news: Bluetooth headphones reportedly suffer from a bit of “lag” when paired with the Gear VR, particularly in games.
- In the meantime, hit the comments to share any other essential Samsung Gear VR (or, for that matter, Google Cardboard) tips you’ve learned.
@CNET: “5 crucial Samsung Gear #VR tips” open tweet »