- In a follow-up to the successful Christmas augmented reality (AR) game, British Land are launching a new AR Easter Egg hunt for shoppers at it’s locations called Gnomee’s Egg Hunt.
- The new AR game can be played at 18 different regional and local shopping centres, where shoppers can download a free app to smartphone or tablet and follow a five-step trail to find the eggs to complete the hunt.
- The introduction of AR to British Land sites is a response to the changing way people live their lives.
- The company hopes that by introducing new features such as AR will enhance the experience for consumers and make British Land shopping centres a preferred location.
- Gnomee’s Egg Hunt is the second part in a planned four-part partnership between Harmony Studios and British Land.
@VRFocus: “#AR Easter Egg Hunt available at British Land shopping sites throughout the UK:” open tweet »