- Taking advantage of WebVR, you can access a variety of experimental VR experiences through the Chrome web browser on your phone or computer.
- To make these VR worlds more easily accessible, Google launched a web page today where developers can showcase their creations.
- The page, when accessed with your phone or computer, provides a selection of experiences that users can click through to activate.
- The website allows you to access the experiences on your computer, but to get the true VR experience, you will need to use Google Daydream or Cardboard.
- With this new website and the open access to source code, Google is expanding its VR efforts and pushing its development forward.
@RickKing16: “Google expands #WebVR to Google Cardboard, adds 12 new WebVR demos to try out #vr” open tweet »