- I want to narrow down the focus to creating your own and the storytelling that can have a real impact on a school, both inside and outside the classroom.
- VR storytelling has allowed documentary makers to put people in the shoes of the most vulnerable people in the world.
- Schools that invest in the technology to create their own 360 experiences can provide a number of extra services to their students.
- Non-curriculum uses include: Like other topics I’ve written about, rather than seeing VR as just another platform for teachers to pass on information to students, my excitement lies in the creative student-led educational potential of this technology.
- The challenge of deciding on how self-produced VR experiences might have real impact on others and the in-depth planning and teamwork required to produce such a complicated media product.
@EduWells: “How #VR Storytelling could help schools: #edTech #VR” open tweet »