- The experience also allows consumers to get into the car to check out interior features with a 360-degree view, and to make real-time changes.
- “Jaguar now designs its cars in a VR environment and sells its cars in a VR environment; it is incredibly successful for driving purchases.
- Jaguar says VR is helping it sell an ‘incredible amount of cars’ as it launches Andy Murray experience
- Having signed up Andy Murray for a new virtual reality experience, Jaguar has insisted the technology isn’t a gimmick and is resulting in improved car sales.
- And Robert Herd, head of communications at Jaguar Land Rover UK, said VR is having a major impact on the brand.
@TamaraMcCleary: “Jaguar says #VR helps it sell an ‘incredible amount of cars’ #Sales #CMO MT @HopeFrank” open tweet »