- Kenzan Studios’ out-of-home entertainment franchise, Kenzan Arena, made waves in the virtual reality (VR) industry upon its announcement earlier this year.
- VRFocus recently visited Kenzan Studios’ headquarters in Geneva to get the lowdown on the technology and experiences it would offer.
- Starting from humble beginnings creating retail displays, Kenzan Studios has grown to employ more than 40 creatives across the company’s two studios.
- The rapid acceleration of the company in recent times is thanks to two investment rounds in 2016, totalling $9.87m USD, and a renewed focus on VR technology and experiences.
- You can find out more about Kenzan Studios’ VR ambitions and their Kenzan Arena franchise in the video below, and VRFocus will keep you updated with all the latest developments from Kenzan Studios.
@VRFocus: “Take a look behind the scenes of @kenzan_studios’ Kenzan Arena in this video feature #VR -” open tweet »