- Windows Mixed Reality hasn’t been around that long but it already has some top new playable content thanks to a fresh Minecraft update.
- Now Minecraft gamers with Windows Mixed Reality Headsets are able to play in their favourite blocky world in virtual reality.
- The Windows 10 update means players are not longer limited to a big virtual screen but rather can enjoy looking around in the virtual world.
- That means that live streaming your latest build is easier than ever as you can do it right there within the game.
- This all means cross-platform fun that will work for up to eight players across Windows 10 PC, Android, iOS, Xbox One and virtual reality platforms.
@RickKing16: “Minecraft goes Windows #VR and adds easy Mixer live streaming” open tweet »