- While the team behind the project say that the TV show is the main focus, there will also be a virtual reality (VR) experience to tie-in to the story.
- The player-character finds themselves on Kafke and upon seeing the plight of the makinae, decides to join with them to fight the pirates.
- A demo of the VR experience was shown at the Comics Fair of Barcelona.
- There are some preview images of the comic on the official Instagram page, but no news on when the TV show, comic or VR experience are to be expected to launch.
- The comic tie-in will show a prequel to the main story, while it is believed the TV show and VR experience will be concurrent.
@VRFocus: “Multimedia story Gappo’s Legacy coming to #VR:” open tweet »