- Nokia will collaborate with Sony Pictures and provide equipment and VR technology to support the creation of special VR content.
- While the OZO solution offers many advantages for content creators, it also extends several benefits for playback.
- Sony Pictures to use Nokia’s industry-leading, comprehensive OZO solution to capture, create, edit and distribute VR content
- Sunnyvale, U.S. — Nokia and Sony Pictures today announced a new multi-year worldwide agreement whereby Sony Pictures will use Nokia OZO hardware and software tools to explore the creative potential of Virtual Reality production and distribution.
- “We’re thrilled to partner with Sony Pictures and its talented storytellers to apply our technology and create experiences only possible with OZO — like 3D 360 live VR broadcast.”
@nokia: “Why did @SonyPictures choose #OZO to create real-as-reality #VR?” open tweet »