- Oculus Warns Against Using More Than Three Sensors For Rift And Touch
- ‘s What We Know About ZeniMax v. Oculus VR
- The VR specialist posted a new blog in which it details ideal set ups for the Oculus sensors that track the headset and controllers.
- ZeniMax Wanted 15 Percent Of Oculus (UPDATE)
- If you’re still having tracking issues even after reading the post then there’s still hope; Oculus will be issuing updates to the sensor’s tracking software later this month.
@UploadVR: “Oculus warns against using more than three sensors for Rift and Touch -” open tweet »