- The programs take between 6–12 months to complete as students can complete them at their own pace, are 100% online and cost from $199 USD per month.
- Now Treehouse, an online coding school has announced VR Techdegree, an online certification aimed at aspiring VR developers.
- The VR Techdegree aims to give students the necessary skills needed for one of the fastest growing areas of technology by learning how to build VR apps.
- Students who successfully complete the programme will receive a verified certificate and real-world projects, helping to demonstrate their knowledge and skills to potential employers.
- The VR Techdegree will launch in January 2017 providing a curriculum of courses, real-world VR app projects, project code review, peer-to-peer support through Slack, and a final proctored exam.
@VRFocus: “Learn How to Code #VR Online With @treehouse Techdegrees:” open tweet »