- The Huntington Harbour Bay Club on Warner Avenue sold in April for more than $34 million, according to CoStar Group, a commercial database.
- The Huntington Harbour property was for sale off-market, said Jan Rasmussen, a CoStar senior research manager.
- Huntington Harbour marina, inset on left (Photo courtesy of CoStar Group) The marina has some 165 berths that can accommodate about 180 crafts from 16 feet to 80 feet, according to the website Boatersbook.
- At the time of the sale, Luckey’s enterprise sold the banquet and entertainment portion of the property to 24 Carrots Holdings LLC, a venture tied to luxe catering and event planning company 24 Carrots, for about $13.4 million.
- Luckey was a key part of creating Oculus, a virtual reality firm, in 2012.
@RickKing16: “Palmer Luckey, Oculus founder and #virtualreality whiz kid, buys Southern California marina” open tweet »