- If your lights don’t appear to be the problem, make sure you’re within the designated play area and that the PlayStation Camera can see you clearly.
- Make sure that no other light source is interfering with the PlayStation VR headset or camera.
- If none of the steps solve your problem, then your tracking issues are likely caused by a hardware problem.
- Make sure that all controllers — including any PlayStation Move controllers — are using the same user account as your headset and controllers.
- Home > Gaming > PlayStation VR: Common problems and how to fix
@RickKing16: “PlayStation VR: Common problems and how to fix them #vr” open tweet »