- Augmented reality has been around for a while now, but just as the iPhone made smartphones mainstream, Pokemon GO has done the same thing for AR.
- An interesting if somewhat unexplored opportunity for the print industry that is right around the corner — and already growing — is a similar boom thanks the power of AR.
- Imagine for one moment that as an AR game such as Pokemon GO allowed retailers to offer special bonuses to their patrons in the form of vouchers for in-app purchases.
- While this relationship doesn’t currently exist in Pokemon GO and many other AR games, we do see it other Apps that augment our reality.
- Do you think augmented reality will catch on, and can you see it impacting the design and print world significantly?
@printmag: “Print and Augmented Reality, a Match Made in Heaven” open tweet »