- When YouTube channel Nat and Friends toured Google VR, we were honestly expecting to see experiments from Google’s Daydream Labs that we’ve already seen.
- The first of a two-part series with host Nat, her video journey starts at Daydream Labs, a rapid prototyping effort within Google VR.
- On top of the putt-putt Google Earth VR experiment, we also see glimpses of other projects including what appears to be an avatar dressing experience.
- And if putt putt Google Earth wasn’t enough for you, at the end of the video, we see a glimpse of Nat and Friends’ next episode where she shows off a never before seen “Puppet Skinning” for Tilt Brush.
- You can watch the full Nat and Friends episode as she tours Google VR in the video below:
@ryan_a_bell: “Putt-Putt Google Earth VR Looks Amazing — @VRScout #VR #VirtualReality” open tweet »