- Dual LEDs also help create ideal lighting for previewing the look, much like a traditional Hollywood vanity mirror.
- Pricing details have not been released Element Electronics is a budget TV brand that sells electronics to Walmart, Target and Meijer customers — suggesting that the partnership will help put the FaceCake NextGen vanity mirror at a lower price than other similar smart mirrors.
- The mirror will also make personalized product recommendations, the developers say, as well as sharing looks to social media.
- FaceCake, along with Made In the USA budget TV brand Element Electronics, recently debuted a NextGen vanity mirror that uses cameras and built-in lights to create an augmented reality experience of, well, your face.
- Besides just the virtual makeup samples, the mirror also uses sensors to detect the lighting in the room — since previewing makeup in natural light and artificial light can result in slightly different looks.
@RickKing16: “This augmented reality mirror lets you try on makeup before you buy #ar” open tweet »