- Travel through time and see for yourself with The Sunday Times’ first virtual reality (VR) project, Singapore Underwater.
- The project looks at the possible long-term impact of climate change and rising sea levels on Singapore.
- To give a more complete picture, the essays also highlight the measures that Singapore and other countries have put in place to mitigate the impact of rising sea levels.
- The VR project, created by the ST Digital team, uses web VR technology.
- ST will be giving away 300 Google VR Cardboards to readers.
@STcom: “Travel through time with ST’s virtual reality project” open tweet »