- I have peoples Twitter names below, the person responsible is @FacingChina for this program (Pakistan), @mrbrown (Singapore), @shaanhaider (Middle East), @craigbrownphd (USA), @shapshak (South Africa), @gbengasesan (Nigeria), @userexperienceu (UK — me), @grattonboy (UK), @grattongirl (UK), @mrthaibox123 (UK), @profkevincurran (UK) @marshacollier (USA) @petershankman (USA) @glengilmore (USA) @scobleizer (USA), @alexpuig (Spain), @cscolari (Spain), @edans (Spain), @tomfgoodwin (UK), @charleneli (USA), @FarrukhNaeem (Middle East) if I’ve missed you off just message me When I was first contacted about attending the Mobile World Congress #MWC17 in Barcelona as a Key Opinion Leader #HuaweiMWC17, I was dubious.
- The idea is quite enlightened, no one is paid anything by Huawei, its a structured but flexible activity with amazing access to insider information including product launches, press briefings and private events.
- A former Global Head of Mobility User Experience at Accenture and Partner, Global Head of Digital Design at Wipro Digital, current Chairman of the Human Centered Design Society and has relaunched or launched Design as a USP in six global enterprises.
- He has always been fascinated by how technology can augment the lives of humans; He is still looking for the Gene Roddenberry future today where humanity pulls together and projects all of us the the next stage of evolution.
- He has been involved in Human Centered Design his entire career from designing operating models, services, products to websites and mobile applications always reverting to the intended users to avoid waste.
@UserExperienceU: “#Social #Media Key Opinion Leaders #ar #g5 #kol @paradigminov8” open tweet »