- Watch how this mixed reality game for Hololens turns Central Park into a full Mario level.
- Arguably the coolest mixed reality experience developed on the Microsoft HoloLens headset so far, that’s what.
- Created in Unity3D by Abhishek Singh, the same developer behind the virtual reality dragon ride, this mixed reality sample recreates the iconic first level of Super Mario Bros. tasking players with crushing Goomba’s and collecting coins as they navigate the familiar course.
- All the classic Mario level elements are present, from breaking coin-filled bricks, to jumping various pits spread throughout the linear course.
- The Microsoft Hololens has been turning heads as of late thanks to a healthy stream of mind-blowing mixed reality experiences from both professional and amateur developers.
@VRScout: “Super Mario Bros Recreated As Life Size @HoloLens Experience” open tweet »