- Austrian artist Peter Kogler is a master of transforming flat walls into a swirling vortex.
- With the power of computer generated media, his works are a cross between art and a step in virtual reality.
- Kogler’s installation involves monochromatic, wavy lines that makes you feel like you are stuck in a virtual world.
- Using industrially produced silkscreen prints, he uses grid lines and pipes to cover walls and ceilings.
- For more mind-bending art, head over here.
@designtaxi: “A cross between art and a step in virtual reality” open tweet »