- Augmented reality allows computer-generated content to be superimposed over a live camera view of the actual world.
- October 31, 2016 Deborah Anderson Comments Off on Trio Takes Tools Nationwide
- While Augmented reality and 3D printing have both already existed for a while, these two emerging technologies are anticipated to continue hitting the headlines in 2016, according to Gartner Inc.
- As we’ve discussed in our previous article there are special initiations in augmented reality.
- There have been quite a number of discussions and projects going on regarding the possible links between 3D printing and augmented reality.
@3DPrintMaven: “Technology trends 2016: Augmented Reality and 3D printing — Process Industry #3dprinting” open tweet »