- The add-on experiences will allow more consumers to experience virtual reality first-hand, which is currently blighted by high price points than exclude all but the most hardcore fans.
- Virtual reality will go reach far deeper that than, fundamentally changing the way filmmakers capture content and the way audiences experience it.
- Television and cinema are also expected to evolve with the advent of virtual reality, albeit to a lesser extent.
- The network has big implications for 4K video, virtual reality and…
- IBTimes UK speaks to the CTO of visual effects company The Foundry about filmmaking in the VR era.
@ajlfx: “How #VirtualReality is redrawing the rules of #filmmaking |” open tweet »