- Exactly 100 years later, the current president is using virtual reality to bring people to one of those very places: Yosemite National Park.
- The National Parks Just Created a Virtual Reality Experience Starring President Obama
- Today, as the National Park Service celebrates its centennial, the White House will debut a live-action virtual reality experience featuring President Barack Obama walking around the park with his family on Father’s Day weekend.
- Along with celebrating the 100-year anniversary of the National Park Service, Obama narrates the film, highlighting the history of the park, along with addressing the need to visit and to preserve the 89 million square miles of protected land in the U.S.
- It also received a second nomination for a VR film it created with former President Bill Clinton, which featured the the Clinton Global Initiative’s work in East Africa.
@Adweek: “The National Parks just created a virtual reality experience starring President Obama:” open tweet »