- Kids, parents, and grandparents strapping on goggle-like headsets for their first virtual reality (VR) experience.
- My first exposure to virtual technology revolved around design and construction.
- BIM is now widely adopted in the AEC community and we now have the computing power to make virtual reality much more viable.
- According to the report’s survey of 2,604 construction professionals, 7 percent use virtual reality and 7 percent use augmented reality.
- Perhaps one of my favorite applications of VR was mentioned in a recent AEC Business blog post, Virtual Reality for Construction.
@SageNAmerica: “Virtual and augmented reality has entered the #construction industry. #technology” open tweet »