- The test footage was captured at a fire service training building and according to the New Zealand Fire Service, never melted in their initial test shoot.
- The fire service hopes to have the VR experience ready for the public by end of year before the holidays and hopefully just in time to begin saving lives.
- House fires can be difficult for the average person to ever comprehend without experiencing one in person.
- When production begins on the final VR house fire PSA experience next month, multiple 360 camera rigs will be placed throughout a real-life house that will be burnt to the ground — all in the name of saving lives.
- The Fireproof VR Camera Rig Could One Day Save Lives
@RoblemVR: “Fireproof VR Camera Rig Could One Day Save Lives — @VRScout #VR #VirtualReality #VR4Good” open tweet »