- You also do not see the 3D holograms I see, but you will do when this tech goes mass consumer,” the uploader wrote.
- The latest beta for Xbox streaming allows users to output to a holographic screen of any side.
- Because users can set the screen to any side and adjust the opacity, you’ll see the user has decorated their environment with a number of other windows and apps, including some cute holo friends.
- Xbox One’s streaming and Microsoft’s HoloLens AR visor: actually pretty cool.
- Capturing this kind of footage isn’t easy (the uploader commented that the capture software doesn’t always accurately depict where the holo objects are in relation to the user’s hands), and downgrades the visual experience a little bit.
@VG247: “This #XboxOne HoloLens setup is some Iron Man level wizardry, used to play Gears of War 4” open tweet »