- Thanks to a new virtual reality video series, it’s now possible for thousands of people to feel this sense of solitude, all at the same time.
- Thanks to a new virtual reality video series, it’s now possible for thousands of people to feel the sense of solitude Alex Honnold feels while free-soloing the Needles.
- A series of immersive videos that could get more people into both VR and adventure sports.
- On the technical side, Plumer said he hopes to see more interactivity in VR videos in the future.
- The series, “ Home Turf ,” is the result of a collaboration between outdoor production veterans Camp4 Collective and virtual reality studio Jaunt VR.
@jauntvr: “”Virtual Reality Proves Itself as the Next Great Adventure-Film Tool” — @Outside_TV #VR” open tweet »