- The car was showcased during the Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
- The idea has materialised much more than ever before, as Mercedes showed off its Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 with an AR windscreen.
- Below is what Mercedes imagines the interior of the car to look like, before showing it off at the annual Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance which took place one day ago now.
- Mapping information, which will be imposed over what you can see in the real world, will be a feature, as well as it being controlled by hand gestures.
- There have been hints towards car manufacturers incorporating augmented reality (AR) into their designs — take Toyota for example .
@VRFocus: “.@MercedesBenz considers an #AugmentedReality future with Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6:” open tweet »