- Developer Q Lab are hoping to leverage this new found popularity with the launch of a crowdfunding campaign for its virtual reality (VR) trivia board game, Quizmania.
- The game consists of a playing field board, a smartphone application and a Google Cardboard headset.
- Reward tiers range from a $1 ‘supporting’ donation, to the $35 tier, which will reward backers with an Early Bird copy of the Quizmania game upon release, along with a custom Google Cardboard headset.
- The Quizmania full set includes a box containing the playing field, two playing tokens, free access to the Quizmania smartphone app, 45 ‘action cards’ and a Google Cardboard headset.
- The two highest reward tiers at $1,000 and $10,000 will net the backer a version of themselves drawn in the game’s ‘house style’ as part of the Quizmania box art.
@VRFocus: “.@kickstarter launched for #VR board game Quizmania -” open tweet »