- It was long considered to be consigned to the realms of science fiction, but today virtual reality (VR) is close to becoming something of an everyday reality.
- The signals being sent back to your brain via your sensory organs would in essence inform your brain that the computer-generated virtual world should be perceived as reality, allowing you to immerse yourself in another world, without leaving the comfort of your own home.
- All of these devices are used to stimulate your senses with the end goal of convincing your brain that the virtual world is indistinguishable from reality.
- The key to a strong VR system is the creation of a natural, interactive virtual environment in which a user can enjoy a memorable and immersive experience.
- Virtual reality, in generating a virtual environment in which users can interact, and which fools our senses into believing what we see, hear, and even touch to be real, will undoubtedly change the way in which we interface with digital information.
@apprealvr: “What is virtual reality? And how does it work? #VR #VirtualReality” open tweet »