- Originally unveiled at London Tech Week, the partnership between ZeroLight and StarVR to deliver commercial applications for virtual reality (VR) technology has been further developed and will be showcasing the improved experience at IFA in Berlin at the beginning of September.
- Previous demonstrations of StarVR and ZeroLight’s product involved an ultra high definition automotive VR experience.
- “IFA will showcase how the combination of ZeroLight and StarVR disrupts the car buying experience.
- Future car customers will be able to see their exact configuration in unbelievable clarity from a convenient city centre location,” said Guillaume Gouraud, Industry Relations and Business Development Europe for StarVR Corp. “People are in awe when they try StarVR, its visual capability fully immerses people in a stunning car experience.
- VRFocus will bring you further information on StarVR and ZeroLight’s VR projects as it becomes available.
@VRFocus: “ZeroLight and StarVR bring #VR technology to @IFA_Berlin trade show -” open tweet »