7 motivational quotes to beat the January blues … Let us help you to have a productive 2016!
For many, going back to colleges or work after a long festive break always feels like “the end of the world”, especially when it’s pretty cold outside and accepting the fact that the festive break has now ended and it’s now time get back to reality.
Let’s face this, we all had fun, party and lots of excitement during or before the festivities. The excitement and the joy of buying and giving, had been building up for weeks and it’s rather difficult to get back into the swing after the “New Year”.
Since New Year is also seen as the “New Start”. It should be filled with new resolutions, finding motivations, reflect and plan for the new year. No doubt, a lot of us would be feeling miserable or panic during the first day back for the following reasons:
- The encroached of the fun and festive excitement.
- The pressure, goals, targets, KPIs or even exams that are coming up.
We often see there is low energy in the room resulting low productivity. But we think it’s vital to have the right thinking and momentum in place for a good start in the new year.
So, we have prepared the following motivational quotes hopefully could help everyone to find all the energy back and to beat the January Blues:
- When you believe you can, you can! — Maxwell Maltz
- Just keep going. Everybody gets better if they keep at it — Ted Williams
- If you wait, all that happens is you get older — Larry McMurtry
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it — Steve Jobs
- Real courage is holding on to a still voice in your head that says, ‘I must keep going.’ It’s that voice that says nothing is a failure if it is not final. That voice that says to you, ‘Get out of bed. Keep going. I will not quit — Cory Booker
- Work hards, never give up and don’t fall in love with yourself — Martha Sturdy
- Life is a fight. Don’t let it overwhelm you. Adapt, and combat every situation it throws at you — Tim Mcllrath
- A goal is just a dream with a deadline — Drake
Remember, a career does not need to be working for someone else. You could be your own boss or a freelancer and create your own pathway. Here’s what we can help to kickstart your career as an “Entrepreneur” or a “Start-Up”:
- Think Start-Up Conference — Lots of exciting activities, interactive workshops and networking opportunities. Book you limited free tickets now at link here.
- Digital and Employability Training — Our new programme introduced in 2016, partnering with other training providers aiming to improve your employability and digital skill sets further. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Let us to help you to have a productive 2016! Speak to us and see how we can help.