Business Systems Consultant 5
REMOTE WORK | Financial Industry
Submit your resume to gain access to positions at leading companies.blog.atrinternational.com
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
Prepares specifications for system changes. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
Required (core) skills:
- Development and maintenance of project schedule(s)
- Thought leadership for direction setting, asking clarifying questions, identifying appropriate issues and risks, and developing effective mitigation strategies
- Document, manage and mitigate risks
- Document and manage issues to resolution
- Escalate as required for project success
- Document project changes and manage project change control process
- Ensure that all project-related reports and artifacts are produced in a timely fashion, kept up to date and made accessible to the project team, as appropriate
- Assist in the creation of management-level presentations that convey technical messages to a non-technical audience
- Interact with all members of the project team, as appropriate, to create and deliver complete presentations on work stream goals and plans, including progress reports
-Participate directly with project teams to complete more complex project work