Business Systems Consultant 6
Saint Louis, Missouri | Financial Industry
Submit your resume to gain access to positions at leading companies.blog.atrinternational.com
Recognized as an expert and visionary in providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology initiatives. Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change and position the company for the future. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications. Recommends and initiates systems testing. Acts as the highest-level internal consultant within technology and business groups by re-engineering technical processes for greater efficiencies with significant impact to the business. Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.
10+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
- Oversees the testing events and manages the defect process for the project
- Creates Project Test Strategy and Defect Management process
- Ensures business testing resources have access to Quality Center and are properly trained
- Coordinates efforts to communicate, resolve and track all retest of defects identified in project user acceptance testing
- Serves as an escalation point for issues within UAT test planning and execution
- Reports status of testing issues to Project Manager and escalate issues as needed
- Creates final business test results summary
- Participates in review and approval of testing
- Verifies with appropriate technical teams that the test environment is ready for test
- Provides project user acceptance test status /metrics/reporting
- Ensure areas are identifying test data requirements and document with the assistance of the various project testers for the assigned area