CX Interaction Designer
Charlotte, North Carolina | Financial Industry
Submit your resume to gain access to positions at leading companies.blog.atrinternational.com
Responsible for developing and executing customer experience solutions for online applications and Web sites. Works on high-profile or complex projects, and may lead projects or teams of user-centered design specialists, including content strategists, information architects, user interface designers, visual designers, and developers. Responsible for developing and executing design solutions for projects.
Develops and executes customer experience solutions by employing a broad array of user centered design tools including: customer experience brief, site strategy, wireframes or visual mockups, site layouts, site maps, taxonomies navigation schematics, task flows, design briefs, key screens, templates, prototypes Assesses business, user and technical requirements.
Analyzes relevant internal and external sites and consults standards and guidelines as well as policies to determine best practices. Designs, develops, tests and refines prototypes. Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams.
Presents and defends designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders. Develops new research and tests theories that lead to alternative, leading edge design solutions.
- 5+ years experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts
- Must be a team player
- Will be jumping into project midstream
- Will be reviewing current design and recommending improvements
- Axure experience a plus
- Creating design for interactive user dashboards and visualizations
- Highly detailed communication of design principles and direction
- Proven well designed examples of responsive grid layouts and strong portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative thinking and a deep understanding of UX best practices