Marketing Data Analyst
San Francisco, California | Financial Industry
Specific job functions include:
Submit your resume to gain access to positions at leading companies.blog.atrinternational.com
· Create reporting and analysis souring from multiple data sources
· Understand KPIs and other metrics for all LOBs
· Create driver based forecast models for marketing influenced/driven sales
· Develop executive friendly reporting (Marketing Effectiveness Dashboard) which include data gathering, analysis, report design & development, and synthesizing for final results presentation
· Support ad hoc analytics
6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling.
· Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
· Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to interact with all levels of organization
· Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
· 6+ years of database marketing experience
· 6+ years of SQL or SAS experience
OTHER DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
· Financial services industry experience
· Data collection and analysis experience with dashboard development, reporting and ad hoc analytics
· Ability to work independently and develop strong relationships with partners
· Experience in Wells Fargo databases: EIW, BMG, STS, MDSS, Hemisphere, ICON, C2T, etc.
· Strong technical background and experience in analytical tools such as Teradata Tools, SAS, etc.
· Knowledgeable in business intelligence tools such as Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.