Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Sunnyvale, California | Telecommunications Industry
We are seeking a QA Automation Engineer for a very important client.
Submit your resume to gain access to positions at leading companies.blog.atrinternational.com
The developer (or test automation engineer with the necessary programming skills) will assist with development of automated tests for various 3rd party device integration into our ecosystem.
This role requires developing and refining test automation frameworks and test cases in a complex environment 3rd party Cloud API’s and hardware.
Only engineers with programming skills will be considered.
1) Evaluate software requirements to define a test automation strategy and approaches for load testing server components.
2) Code detailed tests for automated functional, integration, stress, load, and performance testing.
3) Implement new aspects of the test frameworks and refactor existing aspects to improve overall system robustness.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Automation testing knowledge (will be developing automation frameworks with Java)
- 3 or more years of experience developing with Java
- Familiarity with backend API automation testing
- Familiarity with IoT devices is a big plus
- 1+ years of Java programming experience.
- Experience writing automated test cases in Selenium, Appium or similar.
- Experience with at least one CI tool like Jenkins or TeamCity
- Expertise working in UNIX/Linux environments