Web Systems Engineer 6
Charlotte, North Carolina | Financial Industry
Submit your resume to gain access to positions at leading companies.blog.atrinternational.com
Performs functions like Installation, configuration, code deployment, production support, tuning and troubleshooting with IBM BPM 8.5, IBM ODM 8.5 and Apache Http Webserver as part of a shared services middleware team.
There is no BPM development or coding involved in this role.
Consults with Internal teams and IT management and staff enterprise-wide on design, planning, integration, implementation, scalability, problem definition and resolution the of IBM BPM and ODM Infrastructure involving the interrelated demands of hardware, software, security and control. Defines and resolves problems related to the platform, hardware, software and communication protocols. Works with the product vendors like IBM to resolve Web-related issues.
Recommends methods and protocols to integrate the BPM system with existing systems. Works with other internal support teams like DBAs, OSEs F5 support team, production control teams as part of working on the project.
Consults with staff responsible for determining hardware requirements and communication bandwidth to support projected transaction volumes and response time and system availability targets. Keeps abreast of new technological developments in this space.
Must have skills:
- 8+ years’ total experience as an admin which includes installations, upgrades, deployment, support and troubleshooting of Middleware products like IBM BPM, ODM, WebSphere etc.
- IBM BPM 8.0/8.5 Administration
- Troubleshooting IBM BPM Issues
- IBM BPM Installation, Configuration, Support and Troubleshooting including Process Center, Process Server and Deployment manager
- Production Support Skills for the IBM BPM Environment
- WebSphere Administration
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of industry best practices for IBM BPM
- Knowledge of at least one Webserver like Apache HTTP or IHS server and its integration with IBM BPM.
Good to have skills:
- Experience with Administration of IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM)
- Experience with Messaging products like IBM MQ
-Familiarity with Java