10 Fall Things to Add to Your Autumn Bucket List
Fall is officially here, and if you’re anything like our team at AfterShokz, you love the crisp, cool breeze and the changing colors in the leaves. Check out our list of fun things that’ll get you off the couch and spicing up your Instagram account this season!
1. Grab your kids, grab your wife, and take on a local corn maze.
2. Autumn just isn’t autumn without a day in an apple orchard!
3. Bottom’s up! It’s only PSL season once a year.
4. #NoFilter necessary. Take in the fall foliage — it’ll be gone before you know it!
5. Dust off the carving tools and get creative! It’s jack-o’-lantern time.
6. The Great Debate: pumpkin pie vs. apple pie? (One of each, please.)
7. At last — it’s sweater weather. The bigger, the better!
8. There’s nothing like a s’more by a hot bonfire on a cool night!
9. It’s scary movie season! The scarier, the better.
10. Get a spooky playlist queued up, grab your AfterShokz, and keep your ears open for zombies!
Did your favorite fall activity miss the list? Comment below and let us know how you spend your days as the leaves change!