THE #PrideOfPalakkad Photography Contest — Terms and Conditions
1. The contest, ‘PRIDE OF PALAKKAD’, is conducted by Akshaya Gold and Diamonds.
2. The contest will run from 14th November to 14th December 2015.
3. To participate, contestant(s) will be required to like our page, post the entry picture with an appropriate description on the timeline of Akshaya Gold and Diamonds’ Facebook page, or send it to us via email@example.com. While the contestant is allowed to share any information/picture, original pictures will given more priority in the event of selection. In the event of being short-listed, the short-listed entrants will be asked to share their contact details.
4. Contestants under the age of 18 will require the permission of their parents or legal guardians to take part in the contest.
5. The winners will be chosen by expert judges appointed by Akshaya Gold and Diamonds.
6. The selected entries will be featured on our contest website.
7. There will be 1 major prize (a diamond ring) and consolation prizes, which includes vouchers and gold coins.
8. The decision of the judges will be regarded final.
9. Employees of the Company and their immediate family and persons with criminal convictions are ineligible to participate and be part of the Contest.
10. Akshaya Gold and Diamonds reserves the right to terminate or extend the contest at any time, or to accept or reject entries at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for the same. Akshaya Gold and Diamonds’ decision regarding the contest will be final.
11. The winner will be contacted initially via their Facebook page. (messages)
12. In case the Winner is not available to respond and confirm within 7 days or refuses to disclose the information as may be required by Company including but not limited to address details of the Winner for the delivery of the Prize and any and all information as may be required by Company for the purpose of the Contest, then the Winner will forfeit his/ her right forever to receive the Prize and the Company shall not be responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever.
13. For the purpose of clarity, it will be the sole responsibility of the contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) to check the names of the Winners on the Site and respond within 7 days from the time the Facebook message is sent to the Winners.
14. The Winner shall not raise any dispute with regard to the Prize in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the value of the Prize and/or otherwise with the Company.
15. All and any incidental costs direct and/or indirect, in relation to the Prize, shall be borne by the Winner(s) and in no manner whatsoever will the Company, be responsible for the same.
16. Akshaya Gold and Diamonds reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing terms and conditions without any prior notice.
17. The Company shall accept all the entries submitted by each contestant(s) in good faith and shall in no manner be responsible and/ or bound in any manner whatsoever.
18. The contestant(s) who submit his/ her response to the Contest agree and undertake that the response and/ or any part thereof shall vest solely with the Company and all right, title and interest including any and all copyright, Intellectual Property Rights and/or other ancillary and subsidiary rights in any and all and by any and all manner or means in and to the Message, whether now known or subsequently invented, for entire world, in perpetuity.
19. The participation of the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) in the Contest shall mean that the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) has read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide by the rules including general rules of the Contest.
20. Any and all taxes and/or levies, if any, applicable under the laws of India shall be borne by the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) in relation to the Prize, as the case may be.
21. The terms of this rules and regulations shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and in case of any dispute or other matter arising in reference to the Activity shall be referred to a Sole Arbitrator appointed by The Company and shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, amended from time to time. The venue for arbitration shall be Palakkad and the same shall be conducted in English language.