EDTS240 MODULE 4
SELF REFLECTION ACTIVITIES:
Which Theory are you pulled toward?
The theory I gravitate towards the most is the Bloom’s Taxonomy.
· Creating- Use information to create something new, to produce a new and original work.
· Evaluate- To justify a stand or decision based on internal evidence or external criteria.
· Analyse- Take information apart and explore the relationships, draw connections, use evidence to support.
· Application- Use information in new and real life situations.
· Understanding- demonstrating an understanding of the facts and making sense out of information, explaining ideas or concepts
· Knowledge/remembering- recall facts and basic concepts, learned information
3 Things that have inspired you
· The importance of the Bloom’s Taxonomy model
· The way this models can be integrated into every educational learning aspect
· How using a broken down chart of Bloom’s makes it easy to follow
2 Things that have intrigued you
· I am familiar with Bloom’s and Gardeners, however wish to know more depth about the other theories
· How to use technology in an interactive and entertaining way that will educate children simultaneously
1 Thing you need to look into more
· Researching into more websites and programs that tie really well into lesson plans without dominating hands on or written work in the classroom