Program for Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) and BCD Trading on Allcoin
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) hard fork occurs at the predetermined height of block 495866. Officially, Allcoin is preparing for the upcoming potential hard fork with the following arrangement:
1. Around the potential fork time about 24th, November, 2017, we will suspend Bitcoin deposit and withdrawal service due to potential technical risks such as replay attacks and other issues that may cause network instability.
Deposit and withdrawal service will be suspended since:
07:00, 23th, November, 2017 (Vancouver time);
22:00, 23th, November, 2017 (Beijing time).
Allcoin will resume Bitcoin deposit and withdrawal service according to situation of Bitcoin network. We will further publish another announcement to inform the specific timing.
2. About 24th, November, 2017 (the predetermined height of block 495866), Allcoin will take all the snapshots of our every users’ BTC balance (including the frozen BTC of trading orders).
3. If we consider the fork can’t sustain the blocks or there is a huge security risk such as it can’t prevent replay attacks, users won’t be rewarded with BCD.
4. If the fork works well and there is no security risks, users will be rewarded with BCD. Allcoin will keep you updated with future announcements.
5. If you can’t be 100% sure about your wallet has the function of anti-replay attack, we strongly suggest that you deposit your Bitcoin in Allcoin and we will handle all resulting technical issues related to the potential forks. If you have Bitcoin in your Allcoin account, please don’t worry about your assets’ safety.
6. Allcoin will suspend Bitcoin deposit and withdrawal service during the fork. If you need to trade any type of Bitcoins, please deposit Bitcoin into your Allcoin account in advance.
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) Introduction
Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is developed by Evey team and 007 team. Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) is a fork of Bitcoin that occurs at the predetermined height of block 495866 and operated by Bitcoin Diamond Foundation. More information please visit BCD website: http://www.btcd.io.