As part of our efforts to be transparent and have regular communication with our community, we are pleased to share our half-monthly report which includes our progress during this period and our outlook for the future.
The new version of the ACAT Store is officially launching today, May the 15th! The store has now been updated to version 1.9.0.
This launch is a significant update of the store. The payment function is now open and marks the complete tokenization cycle of the platform. It is now possible for developers on the platform to enjoy the benefit of ACAT payments for their efforts. Using the ACAT Store as the payment gateway, users can now swap their ACAT tokens for store points that can be redeemed for different services offered by the developers.
The latest update of the store offers three new core functions:
- Redeem function: Users can use ACAT tokens and swap them for ACAT Store points through the Exchange Record section
- Recharge function: Users can review the number of times a product was used and points used to purchase the product through the Recharge Record section
- Consumption function: Users can review the number of times which they used products through the Purchase Record section
After the payment function is launched, Users that wish to use the store applications need to enter their wallet information in the store first. Then, through the exchange process, they can swap ACAT tokens for store points. Once the User holds the ACAT Store points and has selected the number of times which the application is used, he may choose freely the application according to his own needs. Users may also review all their application consumption records in their personal information page through the Purchase Record section.
- ACAT Store
By the middle of May, the ACAT Store had listed 84 applications in total.
All of the ACAT Store applications were developed by either Alphacat’s official development team, a third party team integrated with the ACAT platform or as third-party applications fully developed by others. In the early days of our platform, most applications were developed via cooperation with the Alphacat Team and third parties. Cooperative development refers to the use of our Alphacat Engine to create and deploy applications. At present, more and more third parties have discussed cooperation with us. We also welcome more excellent developers to build the ACAT Store and its ecosystem with us.
For developers, we support the following:
i) Developers at the conceptual stages of product design.
ii) Developers who already have products listed in the store.
iii) Developers who already have products and are certified by Alphacat.
iv) Developers who are working in cooperation with the Alphacat Team.
In the future, we will provide different services for different types of developers.
For listing inquiries and business cooperation, please contact: email@example.com
2. AI Forecasting Engine
Real-time Forecasting System
(1) The automated AI forecasting trading system of cryptocurrency futures continues to conduct actual transaction testing and is performing well in the current market.
(2) We are continuing to analyze the methods and techniques for improving actual transactions by analyzing the actual transaction results and the differences with simulation transactions.