QEP 83200 24 Inch Bridge Tile Saw Review 2016
with Water Pump and Stand
QEP has established itself as a winner in customer feedback with the construction and home improvement community. The 1 1/2 horsepower motor is strong enough to get through nearly any material, and it comes complete with a heavy duty stand with rear locking wheels.
The miter system with this saw allows you to make 45 and 90 degree cuts easily.
Keep in mind that this is a tile saw with a water pump system, working efficiently to keep the blade cool and eliminate dust. It also comes with a 8 inch continuous rim diamond blade to get you off and running right out of the box. It’s helpful to remember that although it’s a quality blade, shopping for other blade types can increase the amount of work you can get done with the saw.
We liked the QEP 83200 24 Inch Bridge Tile Saw because QEP is a great brand and the reviews have been impressive.
- 1 1/2 Horsepower 3450 RPM Motor
- Accepts Up To An 8 Inch Blade Diameter
- Tilting Head With 45 And 90 Degree Angles
- Heavy Duty Stand With Rear Wheels
- Tilt Up Blade Guard That Makes Blade Changes Easy
- Includes An 8 Inch Continuous Rim Diamond Blade
- 1 Year Warranty
- Assembly is easy — Everything just snaps into place properly
- Drain plug is well placed for water drainage
- Both the motor and pump are set to last for a long time and provide lots of use
- Very little water overspray during cuts — work spaces stay dry
- Able to cut 24 inch tile with no problems
- Will cut in vertical and horizontal positions
- Cuts tile with zero “chip out”
- People have bought additional QEP tile saws for their friends — They’re doing something right obviously
- The rear stand wheels could use a bit of improvement
- Making the fence reversible would add to the amount of jobs you can do with it