Oracle Business Intelligence 12c (OBIEE 12c) is finally here… All the resources you need to get you started
After a long wait, Oracle BI 12c is available for download at OTN. This is a major release with outstanding advanced new features and enhancements. I will talk about the new features in the coming days. Below, you will find a comprehensive list of hyperlinks that will help you navigate through Oracle BI 12c. Enjoy.
Below, you will find a link to the Oracle Technology Network (OTN) page where you can download OBIEE 12c. One thing to notice is that OBIEE 12c main installation is only two files approx. 3.2 gb instead of the 5 files in OBIEE 11g Linux install approx. 6.7 gb. Also, OBIEE 12c will support Fusion Middleware 12c (Weblogic Server 12c and Enterprise Manager 12c).
Oracle Fusion Middleware Documentation:
- OBIEE 12c Release 2
- Oracle Business Intelligence Migration Guide
- The all new User’s Guide for Oracle Data Visualization
- Metadata Repository Builder’s Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- Data Modeling Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- User’s Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
- User’s Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
- Report Designer’s Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher
Get training using Oracle Learning Library:
- Creating Analyses and Dashboards in OBI EE 12c In this tutorial, you learn how to build, format, and customize Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) analyses, and how to create and update dashboards in Oracle BI EE 12c (188.8.131.52.0).
- Creating a Repository Using Oracle BI 12c Administration Tool This tutorial covers using the Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Administration Tool (184.108.40.206.0) to build, modify, enhance, and manage an Oracle BI repository. You will learn how to import metadata from a data source, simplify and reorganize the imported metadata into a business model, and then structure the business model for presentation to the business users who request business intelligence information via Oracle BI user interfaces