MVP without code: the toolkit
Many people can’t execute on their ideas because they can’t code. I was in the same situation. I was procrastinating to learn to code and therefore couldn’t test and validate any of my ideas.
So, I made a list of tools that could help me build an MVP fast. That way I could validate if people needed (and would pay for my idea or not.)
Here’s my toolkit and I’m sharing it here because it’s probably useful for some of you too!
Make sites without code
- 🌟http://sheet2site.com 🌟 — Generate a website from Google Sheet
- https://carrd.co/ (super easy one page sites + Stripe support for payments)
- https://airtable.com/ (embedded table with data on in your html a and you can update it like a spreadsheet)
- https://webflow.com/ (+ CMS API)
Free HTML templates
Free photo stock
Collect users info
- https://typeform.com/ data + payments by stripe
- https://mailchimp.com/ emails
- https://www.drift.com/ chat+email
DB + API
Fake JSON API for testing
Hosting and domain
- Easy hosting for static HTML websites: https://netlify.com/ you can just drag and drop source folder and it will work. Also it support custom domain and SLL for FREE
- Buy domain: https://www.namecheap.com/
- Add SLL (https)for free if you are using Heroku or any other hosting https://www.cloudflare.com/
- The easiest way to validate if people want to pay you is just add the PayPal button. PayPal allows easily add price in url. Example: http://paypal.me/andreyazimov/5usd
- How to Accept Payments Online if You Can’t Use Stripe?